Anthony Mackie, photographed by Lucie Hugary.
042. OUR WINTER [CHARACTER PSD]
BARATHEONWRITES’ FAVORITE FACECLAIMS FOR … LATE TEENAGE MALES
AVAN JOGIA ⇝ Ethnicity: Half Gujarati Indian, Half White ⇝ Age: 22 ⇝ Range: 16-22
SIMONAS PHAM ⇝ Ethnicity: Unknown ⇝ Age: Unknown ⇝ Range: 17-21
CALUM HOOD ⇝ Ethnicity: Half Kiwi, Half White ⇝ Age: 18 ⇝ Range: 15-20
LUKE PASQUALINO ⇝ Ethnicity: White ⇝ Age: 24 ⇝ Range: 17-25
BRENTON THWAITES ⇝ Ethnicity: White ⇝ Age: 25 ⇝ Range: 15-23
JACK O’CONNELL ⇝ Ethnicity: White ⇝ Age: 24 ⇝ Range: 15-26
NICO MIRALLEGRO ⇝ Ethnicity: White ⇝ Age: 23 ⇝ Range: 17-22
CYKEEM WHITE ⇝ Ethnicity: African-American (assumed) ⇝ Age: Unknown ⇝ Range: 15-22
ZAYN MALIK ⇝ Ethnicity: Half Pakistani (South East Asian) ⇝ Age: 21 ⇝ Range: 17-22
Character Inspiration Submission
Alexander Lee Eusebio (formerly of U-Kiss)
Born in Hong Kong, raised in Macau, moved to attend college in California, currently lives in Seoul, South Korea.
Fluent in Cantonese, English, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Tagalog, and Japanese.
Mixed race: Chinese, Portuguese, Korean and Filipino.
035. RANDOM GRAPHIC TITLE [CHARACTER PSD]
you can change the picture and the text however you see fit. the character name + title/trait font is karine aime les chocolats. while credit is not needed, it is appreciated - however, do not claim as your own and do not redistribute. [DOWNLOAD]
because a lot of people dont seem to get this:
- golems are from jewish folklore. dont treat them like a generic fantasy creature, thats appropriative
- kabbalah is a specifically jewish religious tradition. dont practice it if youre not jewish and dont use kabbalah symbolism as generic occult stuff, thats appropriative
- for the record if it has hebrew on it and it doesnt have anything to do with judaism its probably appropriative
- dont wear a magen david if youre not jewish, its used as a symbol for judaism so wearing it if youre a gentile is appropriative
- while im at it heres a rundown of some terms you should know
- goy: hebrew and yiddish for non-jewish person, it literally translates as “nation.” the plural form is goyim. goy is not a slur.
- gentile: english for non-jewish person
- anti-semitism: you probably know what this means but i just want to point out that the word anti-semitism was NOT coined by jews but by a german anti-semite who wanted a more scientific-sounding alternative to “judenhass,” which literally translates to “jew-hatred” so please shut up about how arabs are also semites. we know.
- if you’re not jewish you should also avoid using the word “jew” since many jewish people are uncomfortable with it (though i personally am fine with it). use “jewish person” instead if youre a gentile
please reblog this if you’re not jewish, i almost never see gentiles acknowledging cultural appropriation of judaism and anti-semitism on tumblr, even among people who otherwise pay close attention to such issues